1. Prague Castle: Skip The Line
From £ 18
From £ 18
From £ 21
From £ 27
From £ 45
From £ 27
From £ 29
From £ 23
From £ 8
From £ 37
From £ 74
Explore Prague with the ultimate sightseeing pass Prague Card! Visit Prague Castle, world-class Jewish Museum, top attractions like Old Townhall and Petřín Tower, enjoy a free 2-hour bus tour and get unlimited travel with public transportation.
- Expeirence even more of Prague with the Prague Card
- Enjoy unlimited public transportation (metro, tram, bus, ferries etc.)
- Choose between a 2, 3 or 4 consecutive day card
- Take the airport transfer by Airport Express bus
- Get a 2-hours bus tour 'Prague Historical Tour'
- Enjoy free entry to 50 attractions
- Get discounts for 30 additional attractions
- Visit Old City Hall and some of Prague's prettiest castles
- Enjoy 20-50% discounts on tours, cruises, shows, & restaurants
- Get a free Prague Card Guidebook (available in 7 languages)
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and exchange it for your Prague Card once you get to Prague.
Where do I get my Prague Card?
Print and present your e-ticket to exchange your Prague Card at:
Old Town Hall
Prague City Tourism IC
Open daily: 9 AM - 7 PM
Václav Havel Prag Airport
Prague Airport Tourism IC
Terminal 1 or Terminal 2, arrival hall
Open Daily: 8 AM - 8 PM
How long is my voucher e-ticket valid?
Your Prague Card is valid for 2, 3 or 4 consecutive days depending on the option you choose.
Are there children's Prague Cards available?
No, but children under age 6 are free when accompanied by an adult with a Prague Card.
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
The Prague Card allows you to unlimited travel with metro, tram, bus, Petřín funiculor and ferries in Prague.
What attractions do I get free entry to?
You get free entry to: The Prague Castle (short tour), Jewish Museum, National Gallery, National Museum, Prague City Gallery, Prague City Museum, Vyšehrad Fortress, Old Town Hall, ZOO Prague, Museum of Decorative Arts, Pedagogical Museum, Petřín Observatory Tower, Mirror Maze, Observatory, Powder Tower, Police Museum, castles Ctěnice, Roztoky and Nelahozeves.