100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 12
2. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 27
3. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 35
4. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, mon, 20 jan 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 27
5. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 31
6. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 25
7. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, mon, 20 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 33
8. Prague By Nightat Prague By Night, mon, 20 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 29
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 49
10. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, mon, 20 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 32
The founding of town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous hot springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vrídlo .
Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry.
Many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak visited the spa.
We will serve lunch for you on the tour (included in the price).
You will also visit the Becherovka Museum , a glass and a porcelain shop.
Important Information :
-This tour starts daily at 09.00AM
-Duration: 10 Hours.
-Child age: from 1 to 9 years old.
-This tour is by bus and foot, so we recommend proper footwear and clothing for all weather.
-Lunch is included in the price (No beverage is included).
-The tour will be guided in person on English, Spanish, French, Italian or German.
-The guide will only be available at Carlsbad, not on the bus tour to and from Carlsbad!
-You can ask the guide to visit a Thermal Swimming Pool, if one is open during your visit to Carlsbad. This is not included in the price, and if you like so, please brings your swimwear!
-No hidden fees or costs when you buy your tickets for Carlsbad here!
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Karlsbad är väl värt ett besök men
"man kan nog resa nästan lika bekvämt med reguljär buss och hellre lägga pengar på en lite lyxigare lunch. Karlsbad inbjuder till lyx, men den restaurang som vi åt på i lördags var i enklaste laget och turens pris kunde gott ha inkluderat ett glas vin eller öl. Guiden var bra."