1. Black Light Theatre
From £ 24
From £ 24
From £ 26
From £ 36
From £ 29
From £ 35
From £ 44
From £ 24
From £ 28
From £ 20
From £ 8
This guided tour at Terezin (Theresienstadt) outside Prague, offers you a visit to the site of the notorious concentration camp run by the Nazis during the occupation of Czechoslovakia under World War II.
- Visit the concentration camp and memorial
- Experience a truly historic attraction
- No hidden fees in the price
Tour of Terezin Concentration Camp Memorial
Terezin (Theresienstadt) is a place of great suffering for over 150,000 prisoners during World War 2. More than 35,000 Jews lost their lives in the ghetto of Terezin (Theresienstadt) during the 5 years of World War 2.
This tour includes visits to the Memorial of National Martyrdom, the Small Fortress and the Museum of ghetto.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Gray Line office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
- This tour is by bus and foot, so we recommend proper footwear and clothing for all weather.
- The tour will be guided in person in English, Spanish, French, Italian or German.
- The guide will only be available at Terezin, not on the bus tour to and from Terezin.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Food and beverages are not included in the price.
- Visit of the crematorium in Terezin is optional and is not included. The crematorium is closed on Saturdays.
Terezin Concentration Camp
Please be at this address 10 min prior to departure time: Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague