100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 1 apr 2021
From £ 37
2. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 1 apr 2021
From £ 33
3. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, mon, 13 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
4. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, tue, 14 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 40
5. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 26
6. Prague Segway Tourat Prague Segway Tour, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
7. Folklore Evening with dinnerat Folklore Evening with dinner, mon, 13 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
8. Czech Beer Tastingat Czech Beer Tasting, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, fri, 17 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 51
10. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 34
City Cruise Prague
Come along for a sightseeing trip around Prague! You cruise down the river and see all the beautiful monuments and buildings. By joining this one hour cruise you get to know the very best of beautiful Prague.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the water
- See the famous landmarks
- Lean back and enjoy relaxing sightseeing
- Listen to the free audio guide
What can I expect?
Looking for an interesting way to spend your afternoon? Or do you want to explore the beauty of Prague without walking too much? Then hop on the one-hour river cruise to see all the famous sights and relax for a bit.
When boarding the boat you're welcomed by the friendly crew and the whole cruise will be accompanied by an audio commentary. This way you won't worry that you'll miss something or that you'll be looking at something wondering what it is.
Hradčany Quarter with its Prague Castle or the majestic arches of Charles Bridge are just examples of the old as well the new architectural wonders Prague is so famous for. Among other sights you'll see on the cruise are The Rudolfinum, a Neo-Renaissance building where concerts are often held. You also see the Letna Metronome - it's 23 meters tall! - and of course the wonderful National Theatre!
Should you get thirsty or feel peckish during the cruise, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks - both can be purchased onboard.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
- Last minute changes of departure times can happen without any notice!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks - can be purchased onboard.
Very Good: 3.9 – 10 reviews
die Buchung war sehr einfach, würde das nächste mal wieder bei Prag Tickets buchen
"Sehr nettes Personal, gute Erklärung bei der Fahrt."
"Belle croisiere sympa"
"Netistä varaaminen ja maksaminen onnistui hyvin. Jokiristeily oli esitelty netissä hyvin ja niillä ohjeilla löytyi laituri ja laiva helposti. Plussaa oli myös pöytiin tarjoilu laivalla jos halusi matkan aikana jotain pientä syötävää tai juotavaa. Maksaminen euroilla olisi myös käynyt."
Print out voucher
Duration: 1 hours
- An audio guide.
City Cruise Prague
Prague Boats Štefánik bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi 110 00 Prague 1
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.