100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prague Pub Crawlat Prague Pub Crawl, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
2. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, mon, 13 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
3. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 1 apr 2021
From £ 37
4. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, tue, 14 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 40
5. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 26
6. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 1 apr 2021
From £ 12
7. Prague Segway Tourat Prague Segway Tour, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
8. Folklore Evening with dinnerat Folklore Evening with dinner, mon, 13 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, fri, 17 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 51
10. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 34
Czech Beer Tasting
On the beer tasting tour you will taste 7 different types of beer varying from light to dark, pilsners to porters and almost everything in between.
You will learn the history of beer in the Czech Republic as well as the famous brewing traditions from Czech master brewers.
Our Beer Master & guide love beer and also love to share his passion and enthusiasm for beer to others.
Including in the tour is also a demonstration of the fundamental rules for proper, correct beer tasting: the aspect, aroma, taste, body and finish.
Important Information :
-Tours starts daily at 05.00pm.
-Duration: 2 Hours.
-The tour will be in English.
-Child age: No child rate, all must be 18 years or older. Prove of age can be asked for!
-All beer tasting is incl. in the price.
-No food is included in the price, but you will get some cheese and crackers.
-All Beer Tasting takes place at; Czech Beer Tasting own bar at 24 Dlouha Street, Prague!
Fantastic: 4.3 – 4 reviews
Gott & Intressant
"Bra guide, god öl och intressant historia! Dessutom trevlig gemenskap i denna grupp turister. Enda minus att vi inte fick prova Tjeckiens mest sålda öl Gambrinius."