100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, wed, 4 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 35
2. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, wed, 4 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 38
3. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, wed, 4 aug 2021 - wed, 30 mar 2022
From £ 52
4. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, wed, 4 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 12
5. Following Mozart's footsteps: A guided tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, wed, 4 aug 2021 - wed, 30 mar 2022
From £ 41
6. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, wed, 4 aug 2021 - tue, 28 dec 2021
From £ 40
7. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, wed, 4 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 37
8. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, wed, 4 aug 2021 - tue, 2 aug 2022
From £ 27
9. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, wed, 4 aug 2021 - sun, 27 mar 2022
From £ 33
10. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, wed, 4 aug 2021 - th, 30 dec 2021
From £ 28
Czech Beer Tasting
On the beer tasting tour you will taste 7 different types of beer varying from light to dark, pilsners to porters and almost everything in between.
You will learn the history of beer in the Czech Republic as well as the famous brewing traditions from Czech master brewers.
Our Beer Master & guide love beer and also love to share his passion and enthusiasm for beer to others.
Including in the tour is also a demonstration of the fundamental rules for proper, correct beer tasting: the aspect, aroma, taste, body and finish.
Important Information :
-Tours starts daily at 05.00pm.
-Duration: 2 Hours.
-The tour will be in English.
-Child age: No child rate, all must be 18 years or older. Prove of age can be asked for!
-All beer tasting is incl. in the price.
-No food is included in the price, but you will get some cheese and crackers.
-All Beer Tasting takes place at; Czech Beer Tasting own bar at 24 Dlouha Street, Prague!
Fantastic: 4.3 – 4 reviews
Gott & Intressant
"Bra guide, god öl och intressant historia! Dessutom trevlig gemenskap i denna grupp turister. Enda minus att vi inte fick prova Tjeckiens mest sålda öl Gambrinius."