100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 27
2. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, th, 12 dec 2019 - mon, 7 dec 2020
From £ 27
3. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 35
4. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 8 dec 2020
From £ 35
5. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 41
6. Prague City Bike Tourat Prague City Bike Tour, sun, 15 dec 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From £ 22
7. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 49
8. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 44
9. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 12
10. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 32
Following Mozart's footsteps: A guided tour
Why and how did Mozart's music win the hearts of everyone in the Czech Republic? This tour provides you with the answers. On this guided tour you visit the places in Prague where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart made an impact that has lasted to this very day. You learn why the people of Prague welcomed him so warmly and why they loved him so much as you walk in his footsteps through the city!
- See the theatre where Don Giovanni premiered
- Visit the places Mozart stayed during his visits
- See the church where a requiem was held in his honor
- Enter the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum
- Take time to admire the organ in the Strahov Monastery
What can I expect?
Most lovers of classical music probably know that Mozart lived in Vienna for many years and also died there. While his talent was taken away far too soon - at the age of 35 to be exact - he made a big impact on classical music and composers, who became famous after him. What some may not know is that Mozart spent quite a significant amount of time in Prague as well. And on this tour you visit important sites in Prague while you learn more about Mozart and his life.
Beginning on foot you walk through the Old Town stopping at the Golden Angel house and The Estates Theatre. It was at The Estates Theatre that the world premiere of Don Giovanni took place on October 29th, 1787. During the tour you see several places, where Mozart lived during his stays in Prague.
Afterwards you get on a tram and transfer to Lesser Town to visit the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum, where you learn more about the history of Czech classical music. Then you travel by funicular to Petrin for a view of the tower. Walking to the Strahov Monastery you see the spot, where Mozart improvised on the organ in the church on the day of Don Giovanni's premiere. At Hradcany Square and Lesser Town, you stop to see the houses and places where Mozart held concerts.
The journey ends at the St. Nicholas Church where a requiem was held on December 14th, 1791 as a tribute to Mozart - only nine days after he died. It was also a statement of the Czech nation's sorrow at his sudden death. And with the nation loving him so much, one does not wonder why!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours
- Admissions to Czech Museum of Music.
- Travelling with the funicular.
- A guide.
Following Mozart's footsteps
Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.